SUP Lessons Description
Experience Tofino from a new point of view.
Let us introduce you to the world's fastest growing water sport - stand up paddle boarding (also known as SUP'ing). We are pleased to offer both SUP lessons & tours, meaning you can match your level of paddling experience to the best product for you.
Our SUP lessons are a great way to spend a day on the flat, calm waters of Tofino. We have specialized in flat water paddle boarding to get away from the crowded surf zone and exploring the shorelines. You'll learn basic paddle strokes while learning about the area and marine life.
Already a SUP enthusiast? For those intermediate to advanced paddlers. Pacific Surf School has designed SUP tours that'll have you experiencing Tofino from a unique perspective. Our certified and experienced guides will be there every stroke of the way to ensure your safety, fun, and education on the region.
How we've created the ultimate SUP experience:
- Choose from group or private lessons and tours
- 6 students per instructor - lots of time for personal instruction!
- All instructors are hand picked, and are west coast enthusiasts. They are all CPR and First Aid certified in accordance with BCASI regulations.
- All instructors are certified in CPR and First Aid in accordance with BCASI regulations
- Lesson and tour prices include ALL the necessary equipment for the duration of your lesson or tour.
Ready to SUP? Book your SUP lesson or tour online by following the links below, or feel free to contact us any time for bookings or questions.
* All prices in Canadian dollars. Prices do not include gratuity.