We've got the gear.
PLEASE NOTE: All surf rentals are on a first come first serve basis. No reservations can be made ahead of time. We are experiencing higher than normal demand for surf gear, so we appreciate your patience and understanding!
Do you already know how to surf, but just need the right gear to make the most of your Tofino surfing experience? Rent surf equipment from us! We offer only the best wetsuits, boards and gear, and we're always happy to share our in-depth local knowledge!
More reasons to rent surf equipment from Pacific Surf School:
- Competitive rates, and the highest quality gear in town
- We offer special rental rates when combined with Surf Lessons
- Complimentary roof racks are included with all surfboard rentals to protect your car and make your life easier
- We have a huge inventory of equipment including hardtops, epoxy, and soft top boards in a wide range of sizes
- We have the best youth & adult wetsuits on the market
- We'll never let you leave with the wrong board - we'll help you choose the right one for the weather and water conditions
- We are opening soon a surf shack down at Surf Grove Campground - helping provide you the most epic, west coast camping experience.
Any questions? Give us a shout, drop us a line or pop in for a visit.
My partner and I rented some gear from here recently. Adam served us and was very helpful and knowledgable! We got some fun long boards and my partner rented a hooded wetsuit which most places don't have. Talk about being toasty warm!!! Adam also suggested a good beach for the day conditions, what a guy! 10/10 would reccommend to a friend!! ~
We rented from Pacific Surf Co for our first time surfing. We were helped by Dawson, who was an absolute gem. The rest of the staff was also friendly and helpful. Highly recommend for anybody visiting Tofino! ~
We rented body boards (boogie boards) and wetsuits from Pacific Surf and got into the freezing cold waters of Tofino. Not only were we warm as toast but we had a fantastic time. Of the five of us (ranging in age from 48 to 68) only one had tried this before. What a lot of fun! The staff at Pacific Surf Company were friendly and efficient. Highly recommend this outfit and this activity. ~
Lots of surf shops to choose from in Tofino and these guys are better than most just for their service: Other places were ok, but I actually got real, genuine, helpful service here when looking for stuff. ~
Super impressed with this place! Ruby was someone that just automatically made you feel comfy with her warm personality/humour and Mac genuinely cared about the clients. Both were super knowledgeable and went above and beyond. I will never go anywhere now for rentals (and I’ve been to a few). Highly recommend! ~