COVID-19 + TOFINO
While the landscape of COVID-19 is ever-changing, we at PSCo. strongly suggest to all visitors that you stay up to date and follow the recommendations laid out by the provincial health authority. For more details on current provincial COVID-19 restrictions, find out more here.
** We no longer require you wear a mask while inside the shop, but have kept all clean practices in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We are working hard to keep everyone safe, and everyone surfing. Please note that surf rentals are first come first serve, and we are not reserving gear at this time.
Please read below to find out what the new normal will be here around the shop.
Love, The PSCo. Team.
Thankfully, our industry operates mostly in the open air, and at a distance from others naturally. These are some extra precautions we are taking to keep both you and our staff safe while on surf lessons.
- Maintaining as small of groups as possible, and as always, never exceeding a 1:5 instructor to surfer ratio.
- Implementing a mandatory 6ft physical distancing at all times between participants and instructors.
- Cleaning all gear (boards and wetsuits) in accordance with BC CDC recommendations.
- Introducing online check-in, so you don't have to come into the shop at any point! All parts of the booking and check in process will now be available to complete digitally and on the phone.
Our surf rentals department will be working hard to keep you in the water and safe at the same time. We will be doing this by:
- Creating organized lines and structure outside the shop to complete both outgoing and incoming rental procedures.
- Cleaning all gear in accordance with BC CDC recommendations.
We are fully stocked with new west coast inspired apparel, and also have a team of staff members excited to share their surf knowledge with you! Here's the new normal in store at Pacific Surf Company.
- Providing hand sanitizer to all surfers as they enter the building.
- Encouraging the use of tap / card as payment, instead of cash.
- Performing thorough, frequent cleans of all high touch surfaces and zones within the store.
We'd love to still hear from you and keep connected, even if you aren't planning on travelling out our way this summer. Here are ways to stay in the loop and help support us through these times!
Check out our blog! We update it with videos, tips, and tricks for all things surf related.
Pop in on our social media. We often run promos, giveaways, and fun challenges to stay engaged with you, our family and friends!
Support small businesses by buying gift cards and retail online. We’ve recently updated our online store with PSCo. branded apparel and accessories. Free shipping on all orders over $100!