WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK STARTING JUNE 1st.
With much anticipation we are excited to welcome back you, our PSCo. family, to surf with us this summer. We will be reopening our doors for lessons, retail, and rentals on June 1st, 2020 with some new procedures in place. Please read below to find out what the new normal will be here around the shop.
Love, The PSCo. Team.
Thankfully, our industry operates mostly in the open air, and at a distance from others naturally. These are some extra precautions we are taking to keep both you and our staff safe while on surf lessons.
- Maintaining as small of groups as possible, and as always, never exceeding a 1:5 instructor to surfer ratio.
- Implementing a mandatory 6ft physical distancing at all times between participants and instructors.
- Cleaning all gear (boards and wetsuits) in accordance with BC CDC recommendations.
- Introducing online check-in, so you don't have to come into the shop at any point! All parts of the booking and check in process will now be available to complete digitally and on the phone.
Our surf rentals department will be working hard to keep you in the water and safe at the same time. We will be doing this by:
- Creating organized lines and structure outside the shop to complete both outgoing and incoming rental procedures.
- Making booking rentals online possible, to streamline the process.
- Cleaning all gear in accordance with BC CDC recommendations.
We are fully stocked with new west coast inspired apparel, and also have a team of staff members excited to share their surf knowledge with you! Here's the new normal in store at Pacific Surf Company.
- We require all staff and customers to wear a non-medical personal mask while in-store, effective August 3rd, 2020.
- Providing hand sanitizer to all surfers as they enter the building.
- Allowing a limited number of people inside the store at any given time.
- Encouraging the use of tap / card as payment, instead of cash.
- Performing thorough, frequent cleans of all high touch surfaces and zones within the store.
We'd love to still hear from you and keep connected, even if you aren't planning on travelling out our way this summer. Here are ways to stay in the loop and help support us through these times!
Check out our blog! We update it with videos, tips, and tricks for all things surf related.
Pop in on our social media. We often run promos, giveaways, and fun challenges to stay engaged with you, our family and friends!
Support small businesses by buying gift cards and retail online. We’ve recently updated our online store with PSCo. branded apparel and accessories. Free shipping on all orders over $100!